top of page

グループ

公開·46名のメンバー

Mick Dagohoy
Mick Dagohoy

How to Enjoy 12 Ladke Song by Tony Kakkar, Neha Kakkar - Download Tips and Tricks

12 Ladke - Tony Kakkar and Neha Kakkar's Latest Hit Song

If you are looking for a fun and upbeat song to groove to, you might want to check out 12 Ladke, the latest hit song by Tony Kakkar and Neha Kakkar. The brother-sister duo has once again delivered a catchy and cringe-worthy song that has taken the internet by storm. Here is everything you need to know about this viral song.

tony kakkar song download 12 ladke

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FcKwJzIJNXg&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw32AxZDBjOsMnIFytm2CUCh

Introduction

12 Ladke is a Hindi song sung by Tony Kakkar and Neha Kakkar, who are also the composers and lyricists of the song. The song was released on February 14, 2023, as a Valentine's Day special, by Tony Kakkar's own record label, Desi Music Factory. The song is about a girl who has 12 boys following her around, and a boy who tries to impress her by showing off his gym body, bike, and chocolate. The song is a typical example of Tony Kakkar's cringe pop genre, which is known for its cheesy and nonsensical lyrics, catchy tunes, and over-the-top videos.

Lyrics and Meaning

The lyrics of 12 Ladke are simple and repetitive, with a lot of rhyming words. The main theme of the song is love and attraction, with a hint of jealousy and competition. The boy expresses his feelings for the girl by saying that he does everything for her, while asking her who her boyfriend is among the 12 boys who follow her. The girl responds by saying that she likes the boy who has muscles, who makes her heart flutter, who loves her slowly, and who has come to her arms today. The chorus of the song goes like this:

Se te nota sunti hai gaana lele pons ka 12 ladke saath ghoomein tera boyfriend kaun sa Se te nota sunti hai gaana lele pons ka 12 ladke saath ghoomein mera boyfriend kaun sa

The meaning of these lines is roughly:

You listen to songs from Pons (a music app) Which one is your boyfriend among the 12 boys? You listen to songs from Pons Which one is my boyfriend among the 12 boys?

The song also has some humorous and absurd lines, such as:

tony kakkar neha kakkar 12 ladke mp3 download

12 ladke tony kakkar lyrics in hindi

12 ladke song by tony kakkar video download

tony kakkar 12 ladke official music video youtube

12 ladke tony kakkar spotify stream

tony kakkar 12 ladke jiosaavn online listen

12 ladke tony kakkar ringtone download free

tony kakkar 12 ladke song review and rating

12 ladke tony kakkar dance choreography tutorial

tony kakkar 12 ladke remix dj song download

12 ladke tony kakkar whatsapp status video download

tony kakkar 12 ladke behind the scenes making video

12 ladke tony kakkar guitar chords and tabs

tony kakkar 12 ladke piano notes and sheet music

12 ladke tony kakkar karaoke track download with lyrics

tony kakkar 12 ladke reaction video by fans and celebrities

12 ladke tony kakkar full hd wallpaper download for mobile and desktop

tony kakkar 12 ladke live performance concert tickets and dates

12 ladke tony kakkar meme and funny videos compilation

tony kakkar 12 ladke tiktok viral videos and challenges

12 ladke tony kakkar english translation and meaning of lyrics

tony kakkar 12 ladke trivia and facts about the song and singers

12 ladke tony kakkar cover version by other singers and bands

tony kakkar 12 ladke mashup with other songs download and listen

12 ladke tony kakkar instrumental music download for background and meditation

tony kakkar 12 ladke unplugged acoustic version download and listen

12 ladke tony kakkar rap version by desi hip hop artists download and listen

tony kakkar 12 ladke female version by neha kakkar solo download and listen

12 ladke tony kakkar edm version by electronic music producers download and listen

tony kakkar 12 ladke bhangra version by punjabi singers and dancers download and listen

12 ladke tony kakkar flute version by classical music artists download and listen

tony kakkar 12 ladke rock version by metal bands download and listen

12 ladke tony kakkar parody version by comedy artists download and watch

tony kakkar 12 ladke awards and nominations list and details

12 ladke tony kakkar box office collection and earnings report and analysis

tony kakkar 12 ladke merchandise and fan club details and offers

12 ladke tony kakkar interview and podcast featuring the singers and crew

tony kakkar 12 ladke quiz and games based on the song and singers

12 ladke tony kakkar fan art and drawings by talented artists online gallery

tony kakkar 12 ladke fan fiction and stories by creative writers online library

Main gym shym jaata hoon tere liye Main body banata hoon tere liye Main ande shande khata hoon tere liye Main bike pe aata hoon tere liye Tu meethi meethi chocolate hai main hoon valley wonka Woh jiske dole shole woh jisse mann mera dole Woh jo mujhe pyar karega woh karega haule haule

The meaning of these lines is roughly:

I go to gym for you I make body for you I eat eggs for you I come on bike for you You are sweet sweet chocolate I am valley wonka He who has muscles he who makes my heart sway He who will love me he will do it slowly slowly Music and Video

The music of 12 Ladke is a blend of pop, rap, and electronic dance music. The song has a fast tempo and a catchy beat that makes it suitable for dancing and partying. The song also features some auto-tune and vocal effects that add to the fun and quirky vibe of the song. The music was produced and mixed by Tony Kakkar himself.

The video of 12 Ladke is a colorful and flashy spectacle that matches the mood and tone of the song. The video was directed by Tony Kakkar, Sumit Kumar, Prathmesh Parab, and Prathmesh Chaukekar. The video shows Tony Kakkar and Neha Kakkar in various locations, such as a gym, a bike shop, a chocolate factory, and a nightclub. The video also features 12 boys who are dressed in different outfits and styles, representing the 12 boys who follow the girl around. The video also has some special effects, such as flying hearts, sparkles, and animations. The video also showcases some dance moves by Tony Kakkar, Neha Kakkar, and the 12 boys. The video has over 96 million views and 1.1 million likes on YouTube as of June 2023.

Reception and Reviews

The reception and reviews of 12 Ladke have been mixed and polarized. On one hand, some fans and listeners have praised the song for its catchy tune, fun lyrics, and entertaining video. They have also appreciated the chemistry and collaboration between Tony Kakkar and Neha Kakkar, who are siblings and popular singers in their own right. Some have also called the song a guilty pleasure and a mood booster. On the other hand, some critics and haters have slammed the song for its cringe-worthy lyrics, music, and video. They have also criticized the song for being repetitive, nonsensical, and low-quality. Some have also accused the song of being a copy or a rip-off of other songs, such as \"Se Te Nota\" by Lele Pons and Guaynaa, \"Coca Cola Tu\" by Tony Kakkar and Young Desi, and \"Chocolate\" by Tony Kakkar.

The song has also sparked some memes, jokes, parodies, and reactions on social media platforms, such as YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, and Snapchat. Some of these memes have made fun of the lyrics, the music, the video, or the singers of the song. Some of these memes have also compared the song to other songs or situations. Some of these memes have also used the hashtag #12Ladke to share their opinions or experiences related to the song.

Conclusion

In conclusion, 12 Ladke is a song that has created a lot of buzz and controversy on the internet. The song is sung by Tony Kakkar and Neha Kakkar, who are also the composers and lyricists of the song. The song is about a girl who has 12 boys following her around, and a boy who tries to impress her by showing off his gym body, bike, and chocolate. The song is a typical example of Tony Kakkar's cringe pop genre, which is known for its cheesy and nonsensical lyrics, catchy tunes, and over-the-top videos. The song has received mixed and polarized reviews from fans and critics alike. Some have loved it for its fun and upbeat vibe, while others have hated it for its cringe-worthy content. The song has also generated some memes, jokes, parodies, and reactions on social media platforms.

Personally, I think that 12 Ladke is a song that you can either love or hate depending on your taste and mood. I think that the song is not meant to be taken seriously or literally, but rather as a light-hearted and humorous piece of entertainment. I think that the song is catchy and funny in its own way, but I can also understand why some people might find it annoying or offensive. I think that the song is not for everyone, but it can be enjoyed by those who like cringe pop or who are fans of Tony Kakkar or Neha Kakkar.

FAQs

Q: Where can I download or stream 12 Ladke?

A: You can download or stream 12 Ladke from various music platforms, such as YouTube, JioSaavn, Spotify, Apple Music, Gaana, Wynk Music, Hungama Music, Amazon Music , and Resso.

Q: Who are the actors and dancers in the video of 12 Ladke?

A: The actors and dancers in the video of 12 Ladke are Tony Kakkar, Neha Kakkar, and the 12 boys who follow the girl around. The 12 boys are played by different models and influencers, such as Aashish Bhardwaj, Abhishek Singh, Aditya Kumar, Akash Choudhary, Ankit Bhatia, Arjun Kukreja, Harsh Beniwal, Karan Sehmbi, Naman Gor, Pranav Panpalia, Shivam Sharma, and Yashraj Mukh

グループについて

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報をチェックしたり、動画をシェアすることもできます。

メンバー

©2021 by 青森の温暖化対策を考える会。Wix.com で作成されました。

bottom of page